You are here
International Spy Museum
The International Spy Museum is moving! We are no longer open at our F street location as we prepare to transport the world’s largest collection of international espionage artifacts to our brand-new, purpose-built facility at Washington DC’s L’Enfant Plaza, a short walk between the National Mall and The Wharf.
When the new Museum opens in spring 2019, it will be filled with completely reimagined, immersive, state-of-the-art exhibits that will engage visitors in discovering and participating in the secret world of espionage! Check spymuseum.org for the latest intel.
The new Museum will offer:
• Expanded space at 140,000 square feet, double the footprint on F Street
• RFID technology and interactive stations
• Rotating Special Exhibitions
• State-of-the-Art Theater/Lecture Hall
• Increased Classroom Space
• Educational programming
• Private Event space with sweeping views of DC